Welcome to the Stuhalm
The Stuhalm probably is the most pittoresque hut in traditional style in front of the Gosaukamm with it´s remarkable Bischofsmütze.
Here you will find an ideal hiking paradise for the whole family, as well as alpine tours and via ferrata climbs for experienced alpinists.
Afterwards you can appreciate those moments over a mouthful of our local specialities.
If you want you can stay overnight!
In the 1st floor there are several dormitories avialable:
1x for 8 persons.,
1x f 4 pers.,
1x f 6 pers. and
1x f 3 pers.
Reservations by phone only: +436641131152
How do you get here?
- First you need to drive to Annaberg (am Tennengebirge) in the Lammertal
- Follow the signs to the Skiing Area Dachstein West
- Shortly before you arrive in the Town of Annaberg you have to turn left , follow the sign to Astauwinkel.
- Follow the road till you reach the parking area
- Starting you hike here, you’ll justhave to walk a short and easy forest road.
- Keep on walking and you’ll arrive on the Stuhlalm in 1-2 hours.
We are looking forward meeting you on the Stuhlalm!