Welcome to the Stuhalm
The Stuhalm probably is the most pittoresque hut in traditional style in front of the Gosaukamm with it´s remarkable Bischofsmütze.
Here with us, you will find an ideal hiking paradise for the whole family, and alpine tours and via ferrata climbs for experienced alpinists.
Afterwards you can appreciate those moments over a mouthful of our local specialities.
If you want you can stay overnight!
In the 1st floor there are several dormitories avialable:
1x for 12 persons.,
1x f 9 pers.,
1x f 6 pers. and
2x f 4 pers.
Cost: € 10, – pP / O
1 room f 4 pers. with 4 bunk beds. € 12 – pP / O
How do you get here?
- First you need to drive to Annaberg (am Tennengebirge)
- Follow the signs to the Skiing Area Dachstein West
- Shortly before you would arrive in the Town of Annaberg you have to turn left , following the sign that says Astauwinkel.
- Follow the road till you reach the parking area
- Starting you hike here, you’ll justhave to walk a short and easy forest road.
- Keep on walking and you’ll arrive on the Stuhlalm in 1-2 hours.
|Ways to the Stuhlalm|
|Gosau||Gablonzerhütte||~ 3 hours|
|Gosau||Gablonzerhütte -> Donnerkogel (hard )||~ 5,5 hours|
|Gosau||Steiglpass -> Hofbürghütte||~ 6 hours|
|Annaberg ( Astauwinkel)||~ 1,5 hours|
We are looking forward meeting you on the Stuhlalm!
Your hosts, Ali & Ineke